Friday, July 21, 2006

what'll i do

In posing the question of whether to go back to work, I asked my hubby if he as the stay-at-home dad would fix the dishes for the potluck dinners we get invited to. We have two this weekend.
He said simply, "You know me, I'd just run in the store and buy a couple tubs of potato salad. And be done with it."
Tomorrow our Sunday School class is getting together. I'm bringing sweet and sour pork roast with potatoes and rolls, a big ole bag of Doritoes and popsicles.
Sunday we are gathering with work friends I'm doing some kind of salad and something else kid friendly...maybe more popsicles. Tonight Walmart was out of the big bags of broccoli or broccoli stem salad...so I might end up doing a carrot salad.
I'll try to think of something more exciting to say tomorrow

No comments: