Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wine and more

Last night, my wine teacher talked about he got into a career in wine and he said something I found interesting....He said he wanted to do something where the line between his work and regular life were blurred. So he really couldn't tell the difference between when he was at work or just enjoying himself. He had started and sold 3 or 4 of his own businesses so he was in a position to travel the world and study everything he could about wine.
This is something to aspire to although I have to say that I am living my dream in many ways.
The class was fasinating though there were many esoteric terms like tannin, body, fruit....etc. But at one point I found myself shouting out...."it smells like a new Coach bag!" There was also one wine which I smelled that I could only relate to cleaning out the cat box.....smelled just like cat pee to me. It kinda looked like it too.

No comments: