Monday, September 11, 2006

relief

Because I worry about all things large and small....a little relief came in the mail a couple days ago.

"Hunka Hunka Burning Love's" company has become like most of the mega media giants that has caused the employees much grief over the past several years. (Yet they still have the nerve to send us pamphlets emblazoned with the proclamation "EMPLOYEES FIRST.")

It appears this company is offering back up care options as one of it's benefits. This I felt was a bold and helpful move they finally taken.

It offers to have access to care in centers or in-home in the case of illness or school holidays etc.
I often find myself knowing I can't get sick because I still have three little guys to take care of....this gives me at least a little comfort to know there is someone I can call.

Will we use it? Maybe not. But it sure helps to know we can.

No comments: