Sunday, March 04, 2007

I am sitting here waiting for a website to email me and tell my what my user name and password are.....
The boys are sick, again.
I'm hoping to call in the reserves tomorrow.

How long should an email like this take? ugh. I have no patience.

How many junk drawers in a house is acceptable? It seems that I have more than my allotted number.

Yesterday Q and I went to visit some dogs a lab rescue had at the pet store. I knew some of the dogs already, so when I sighted them it was as if I had spotted a celebrity-- oh wow there's Lacey, Max and Doc!!! I felt like I knew them already. I still am not quite ready for a dog yet. They baby is still small. And I haven't pored through every available book or DVD yet. I've got about 5 or 6 books and DVD's on hold for me at the library. I started Cesar Millan's book and tried some of his techniques on our friends dogs when I took care of them yesterday. I was pretty amazed that just a few things seemed to work .

My long time friend back home thinks I have lost my mind. She said to me "What a DOG! You with the germ thing? Do you know how dirty they are? Think about the poop! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! I don't know you anymore."

The dog thing is just another way to invite chaos into my life...for me when I am searching for more chaos, I start work, have another baby.....or in this case get a dog.

No comments: