Thursday, February 15, 2007

vday

befoe I stat i have to mention on thing....i am typing on my hubby's laptop....and the "R" key is broken off....which means sometimes it types and sometimes it doesn't....so please keep this in mind while eading.....
I'm about to sound like a foagie here, but I remember the day when Valentines Day at school was about making those constuction paper coveed boxes and eveyone put in the small little cards.
Nowadays, it is not enough to put just a card....there must be attached a pencil, candies, rubber animal, eraser....some kids....(childen of the alpha moms)....come with an entie gift bag full of crap.
i miss the letter R.....I will sign off for now..

1 comment:

theflyingmum said...

In my head, as I read this, it sounded like someone with peanut butter stuck to the roof of their mouth - but I'm sure it was much more frustrating than that.