Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rainy days and elections

The boys are primed for the elections. Today they had campaigns for mayor and president in the living room. They are interested in this electoral process, which in turn is interesting for me because I never remember caring when I was a kid. I suppose I am planting the seeds of what they will become when they grow up. I don't know if my mom realized she was doing it when I was growing up. But I have a good idea that my grandfather knew he was grooming my political thought. And he was absolutely right, I mean correct.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually forgot about your blog until I was cleaning out my yahoo inbox. I love your humor and everything you have to say. I of course love your little boys too. I hope to see them in May for some fun. Miss you guys and love you...
Rob and Deb love the blog and pictures too.

Anonymous said...

I am excited I will be able to vote in the next presidential election. My vote will count! A very, very, very, very, very small amount. (Did you see this song on Jon Stewart?)