Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Columbus Day

Do we say that? Happy Columbus Day! Probably not PC.

I'm out of whack today. I've got the oldest one home today b/c of parent teacher conferences. He's usually the one we are running around for. Q still had school.

The baby is on the verge of walking. In the past week, he has become more like a little person. He's started doing little baby tricks on demand. Like slapping his head when we ask him, or clapping his hands. He appears to have a funny little sense of humor forming, too This what has to happen when you are the third born. You have to show dramatic changes to get noticed around here.

My jeans shopping adventure proved somewhat successful. I did find a pair of jeans that looked decent, which is all I can ask at this stage of the game. My sister said she can fix them to fit my freakishly large saddle bags and proportionately smaller waist. She's good at things like that.


No comments: