Monday, May 14, 2007

mother's day is everyday

Hello,
Happy birthday to my So.Cal sister!

To celebrate, I spent the day purging. I am overwhelmed by the clutter.
When the boy that Q carpools with asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He sighed and said, "really, we have too much stuff. The toys are just everywhere." The girl I share driving duties reported said it was as if MY voice was coming from the back of the SUV.

So this dear heart of a friend kept Q for a playdate and I tackled the toy room.

I'm ready to get real about the clothes in my closet too. It is true by the time I can fit into stuff again, I'm not going to be the same person anymore.

Here is one tidbit from the kids' traditional mother's day papers they fill out.

My mom is as pretty as....."MY DOG LEO."

Speaking of Leo, have I mentioned I've got the best dog EVER.

No comments: