Sunday, February 15, 2009

nothing

I have absolutely nothing to say, which is a good thing.
I have been forgetting about my blog and not unfortunately my Facebook account. Facebook is truly a remarkable creation. I thought I'd hate it, but have found the opposite to be true. Truth is, I like seeing what my friends are doing.

My boys are remarkably healthy and strong. For this I am so grateful.
We are approaching the three month mark of K being seizure free. The baby has begun to talk ribbons around us.
Quinn had a little bout with the flu last week, but has rebounded quickly.

Today Q reinforced his bicycle legs by taking a 5K spin around the park. He wobbled, stopped, started and fussed for the first 1/2 mile and nearly took out a couple walkers and a toddler, but he got it.
Life is good.

No comments: