Friday, January 04, 2008

being great in 2008

This is the year that I turn 40.

I think in the new year I should resolve to clear and organize three closets that I can barely shut. Perhaps posting a picture on my blog would inspire me to do it.

Or perhaps posting a picture of my lumpy butt on the internet would help me lose 30 or 40 pounds. perhaps.

The baby has started calling his middle brother -- "Doo Doo"
Q has been saying "DooDoo...."350 times a day for weeks now. Recently he switched to "poop" and "pee pee" which is much more hilarious but not as cute as "Doo Doo." Luckily there are bonuses in being a late talker.
The baby is in speech therapy once a week and at least two days of physical therapy. I've also started the baby on fish oil, Omega-3 and DHA supplements. I just give it to all three of them. I tell them it is supposed to make them smarter. The most immediate result has been the improvement in Q's eczema.

No comments: